Evil Dead Platoon Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SDF Vs EvD

2 posters

Go down

SDF Vs EvD Empty SDF Vs EvD

Post  LeCriss Tue May 01, 2012 10:39 pm

Hi, I'm LeCriss87, leader of SDF. Last week one of your member ask me if we do clan match. I said that we never been propose before. So, why not do a match ?

We are all from quebec, canada. We play mostly after 19h00 East time at each day of the week. It could be easier for us to do it the week-end.

Depending on the type of match we could do, I could need to find some player to fill my team. We are only 10 who got the clan tag but I could easily find player to fill the team.

I propose a 12 vs 12 conquest match. Best 2 of 3 round. M26 not allowed(because of the glitch). The map, i don't care. It could be what you want. B2k or vanilla or both.

Sorry about my english, it is not my first language.

LeCriss

Back to top Go down

SDF Vs EvD Empty Re: SDF Vs EvD

Post  Acheri Demon Fri May 04, 2012 12:18 am

Welcome to our forums LeCriss. I think our server is down at the moment, so do you guys have a server we can play on? Also, we might have to do the match next week, because a lot of our members are busy this week. We do want to have a match with you guys so we can keep making the details here.
Acheri Demon
Acheri Demon

Back to top Go down

SDF Vs EvD Empty scrim

Post  ChildPlease1B1 Tue May 08, 2012 7:47 pm

The later the better for me.

ChildPlease1B1

Back to top Go down

SDF Vs EvD Empty Re: SDF Vs EvD

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down